- Sulfide ores. Mixtures of copper and iron sulphides, in combination with other compounds of various elements.
- Oxidized ores. The copper oxide ores originating from the decomposition and oxidation of sulfide Ores.
We have available oxide copper ore, 10% minimum to 30%+, rejection below 10% , sulfide copper ore, 15% minimum to 30%+, rejection below 15% , copper concentrates 20% minimum to 30%+, REJECTION below 15%.
- Packing in bulk or big bags, to be shipped in containers or bulk.
- Sizes can be between 50mm and 10mm, 10mm and 1mm for copper ore (oxide or sulfide) or below 1mm for copper concentrates.
- Depending on the mine extraction may occur mixed with gold or silver mainly.
- EXW (in stock mine), FOB (port of shipment), CFR, CIF.
- Loading Ports: Santos, Manaus, Natal, Recife in Brazil.
Proceso de compra:
- Kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the product you want to buy including specifications (chemical and physical) and quantities along with the data of your company.
- Within a maximum of 5 working days we will reply to your request with the purchase contract. The contract is prepared in accordance with international standards where we will indicate the price, specifications, loading port. The payment term is L/C 100 % at loading port. If we can not supply the product we will tell you in 3 days.
- Within a maximum of 5 working days should send the contract, filled, signed and sealed by the buyer. Any comment to this contract shall be settled during that workweek.
- Within 5 working days we will return the contract signed and sealed by us. The electronic copy will be deemed legal contract.
- BUYER issues DLC with 10(ten) banking days.
- Shipments start as agreed within 60 days after the financial instrument from the BUYER is opened.
Recommended procedure for trials shipments prior to the formalization of long- term agreement. Discounts under the official rates for deliveries of material EXW (in factory and mine) and for the supply of ore with anticipations after the signing contracts.