- We currently have 5 stockpiles of titanium ore ilmenite, about 125.000TM each, already extracted and ready to be purchased.
- This mineral is deposited in the mining area of Bom Futuro, Rondonia, Brazil.
- The ilmenite has an average concentration of 50% TiO2.
- The product is sold since 150USD / MT FOB, discount according to the quantity.
- Loading port Manaus. http://www.worldportsource.com/ports/BRA_Port_of_Manaus_3506.php
- Incoterms: EXW (Ex Works) or FOB (Free on Board)
- Payment FOB, L/C at loading port.
- Payment EXW, T/T against delivery of the product in the Stock pile.
To get to Manaus, the ore is loaded onto trucks to the port of Porto Velho, an approximate distance of 300km. Once there it is carried by waterway to the port of Manaus (1,200 km). The fluvial transport is usually carried on barges 5,000 MT. From Manaus the product is loaded in vessles of 50,000 MT. It is important to keep in mind when buying the product the following factors:
- Distance (between the mine and loading port, about 1500 Km)
- Logistics (Road transport, storage ports and inland waterways transport)
We can serve up to 50.000TM / month of TiO2 from Manaus port, from such port the mineral can be sent worldwide.
Proceso de compra:
- Kindly send an email to email@example.com with the product you want to buy including specifications (chemical and physical) and quantities along with the data of your company.
- Within a maximum of 5 working days we will reply to your request with the purchase contract. The contract is prepared in accordance with international standards where we will indicate the price, specifications, loading port. The payment term is L/C 100 % at loading port. If we can not supply the product we will tell you in 3 days.
- Within a maximum of 5 working days should send the contract, filled, signed and sealed by the buyer. Any comment to this contract shall be settled during that workweek.
- Within 5 working days we will return the contract signed and sealed by us. The electronic copy will be deemed legal contract.
- BUYER issues DLC with 10(ten) banking days.
- Shipments start as agreed within 60 days after the financial instrument from the BUYER is opened. ALL RISKS WILL BE TRANSFERRED FROM SELLER TO BUYER UPON LOADING THE MATERIAL INTO VESSEL AS PER INCOTERMS.
Recommended procedure for trials shipments prior to the formalization of long- term agreement. Discounts under the official rates for deliveries of material EXW (in factory and mine) and for the supply of ore with anticipations after the signing contracts.